The Popcorn Sale is a “win-win” situation for everyone! Our Scouts have an opportunity to earn money to help pay for Summer Camp, High Adventure, or any other Scouting Program, and our units can earn much-needed dollars to deliver that quality program. Finally, our Council can continue to provide the many extras that we provide because popcorn supports our operating budget. Last year in theNorthwest Texas Council, units participating in popcorn sales were able to fund their entire years’ worth of programs with this one council-sponsored fundraiser.
- Northwest Texas Council Popcorn Guidebook
- Unit Incentive Handout template
- Parent Handout
- Unit Kick-off Checklist
- Kick-off Best Practices
- Unit Program Planner Excel worksheet
- Top 10 Reasons to Sell Trail’s End Popcorn
- Show ‘N’ Sell How-To
- Online Sales
- Sales Goals worksheet
- Military Overview
- Path to Advancement flyer
- Scout Sale Planning worksheet
- Online Selling information handout
- Scout Business Cards – PDF single
- Scout Business Cards – Avery template in Word
Video Trainings Are Here!
We are providing video trainings to help unit kernels and families to have a GREAT popcorn sale!
Click on the links below to see the videos!